DeMarini The ONE 2015 Slowpitch Bat returns with one of the top-notch softball bat that gives players an ultimate advantage, which may seem unfair to other using different bats. The 2015 model is one of the high quality bats made by the company, the stiff barrel is 13 inches long, and it is made of composite material that ensures durability and safety of the bat. The composite carbon fiber is one of the strongest materials available; the bat has multiple layups to create a composite that is difficult to break of when playing the game. The bat is constructed with the SC4 Alloy, which gives it a very stiff handle and swing.
The ONE feature is the dish end cap which is composed of very stiff material this increases the energy when launching a ball or during a swing. The end load swing weight offers maximum power to the ball and this is important in increasing the distance covered by the ball. The bat is approved by the ASA, ISA, NSA, USSSA, and ISF making it one of the most acceptable bats in the industry.
Features of the DeMarini 2015 the ONE
The DeMarini has numerous features since the bat is made from high quality material that is specifically geared to improving its performance and swing when in use. Some of the exceptional features include
- Bigger sweet spot – the new bat has a barrel diameter of 2 5/8 inches and it has a bigger sweet spot, this allows the player to have a swing and reduce the chances of missing the ball. It is highly recommended for professionals and learners as well.
- High quality bat- one of the main problem with low quality bat is that unless you have perfected the game you are likely to miss the ball. However, the DeMarini is forgiving because it has a bigger sweet spot and it allows the player to take a swing and hit the ball at the right place.
- Exceptional energy transfer- everyone in the sport understands the essence of energy transfer, when hitting the ball the energy transfer from the bat to the ball is important. The D-fusion design allows effectiveness in energy transfer and excellent ball hit. Moreover, the low professional end cap adds more balance to the bat and the hit.
- Composite manufacture – the technology used in the manufacture of the bat is top notch and it uses composite tech, which means the carbon fiber materials are infused together to give a strong and sturdy bat. The combination of balance and power is something that every player wants in a game.
- The bat is vibration free and it offers high quality swing without affecting performance
- The bat offers a power and balance therefore the player can take steady swings at any moment and reduce chances of missing the ball.
- The interior and quality of the bat is different from others in the market.
- The fiber barrel at times alters the speed of the ball causing it to deviate from the cause
- The vibration free technology fails after numerous hits especially in professional softball
According to customer feedback the bat has received 4.3 stars and one customer said that he started practicing soft ball because the bat had exceptional sweet spot.
In conclusion, you can get maximum balance and performance by choosing the bat and with improved durability and safety, you are sure of getting the value of your money.