2015 MAKO CXN ZERO from Easton the Giant returns with an enhanced sweet spot and unmatched speed, which enhances the player’s performance. The Easton exclusive thermo composite technology makes the bat one of a kind because it gives more barrel hitting and enhanced hitting zone giving the bat a drive to the ball from one line to the other. My DD has used this bat in two tournaments so far since we purchased it. She says she loved the feel of the bat grip and think she is getting more solid contact with the ball and isn’t feeling any vibration on hits where she doesn’t make good contact.
- Great pop right out of the wrapper. Super hot bat that seems to make the ball soar off of it.
- Great Balanced.
- Good pop for the price
- None so far
- -8, -9, -10 (most popular), -11, – 12 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- CXN Technology – Eliminates All Vibration and Promotes More Efficient Power Transfer
- Extremely Low MOI / Balanced Swing Weight
- Performance Diamond Grip
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology – Massive Sweet Spot / Unmatched Bat Speed
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction